Monday, April 10, 2006

All Battle Cry, All the Time

Okay, okay--I know I'm starting to sound obsessed...but it's the blog gift that keeps on giving. And today's gift is an apparent scoop from the Chronicle's Leah Garchik:

And among those at last week's Christian youth rallies at the ballpark was Alexandra Pelosi, who's making a documentary on the movement for HBO.
This doesn't sound like great news to me. I never saw Journeys With George, but most of the people whose opinions I respect considered it pretty softball; its non-judgmental, let-the-subject-speak-for-himself approach would, for reasons I keep repeating, be disastrously wrong for Ron Luce and his organization. It will be interesting to see if she includes the creepy wingnut politics beneath the upbeat surface of Ron Luce, Inc. If not, I'm sure a lot of people will be happy to help correct the record.

[That's all, folks]