Sunday, September 10, 2006

Random Flickr-Blogging: The Vacation

Random Flickr-blogging is going to take a 'well-earned' (or so it thinks) week off. Just between you and me, I think it's a ploy to try to show it's indispensible to the blog so it can ask for more money. Obviously I can't give in, because that would give Sunday Sierrablogging ideas, and then Friday Random Ten would start asking for more, and where does it end? So RFB, I have three words for you: Random Picasa Blogging. Yeah, that's right. Nobody around here is indispensible, even you, and don't you forget it.

Anyway, it'll be back next week. If it behaves.

Also: HaloScan is screwing up today, and I haven't been able to leave any comments. Arrggghhhh.

Update: Nashtbrutishnshort did some great non-random Flickr-blogging.

[That's all, folks]