Monday, November 05, 2007

Random Flickr Blogging: img_0684

Please also see these fine contributions from Ben Varkentine, spyderkl, dday, Generik, George, and Doug.


Originally uploaded by rmgebhardt.
Random Flickr-blogging explained.
People were having second thoughts about putting the Libertarians in charge of road repair and traffic safety.


Originally uploaded by bananasdesuka.
"Why yes, I have been elected to public office as a Republican. How did you know?"


Originally uploaded by vansel777.
The hours of work he'd spent on his elaborate headgear made him the front-runner for this year's Carmen Miranda award.


Originally uploaded by Benevolent Dictator Geek.
"Howdy, ma'am, I'm the base, and I'm ready to be energized."


Originally uploaded by True Life in God.
"Psst...did you hear what the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor?"

"No, what?"

"Make me one with everything!"


Originally uploaded by October 21, 2007.
In defense of The Heritage Foundation, I'd like to point out that less than 40% of its membership is comprised of actual flesh-eating zombies -- not 90%, as those liberal elitists who run the mainstream media would have you think.


Originally uploaded by dakinilight.
"Alright; I know you're serving veal in there. Surrender peacefully, or I'm coming in after you."


Originally uploaded by airingdirtylaundry.
"...The Aristocrats!...Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen; you've been a great audience. I'll be here all week..."