Monday, November 26, 2007

Random Flickr-Blogging: img_1335

Please see these fine contributions from Ben Varkentine (here and here), Brave Sir Robin, George, Generik, and Doug.


Originally uploaded by chrisabad.
Random Flickr-blogging explained.
"This thing seems to be working -- all of Ron Paul's policy positions are starting to make sense to me."


Originally uploaded by bnidjer.
After visiting If I Ran The Zoo, a Democratic Ron Paul volunteer attempts suicide with a box of Krispy Kremes.


Originally uploaded by androoouk.
"Parachute? What parachute? We're Libertarians -- just relax and enjoy your freedom!"


Originally uploaded by fongtung.
Travelers paying reasonable fares, arriving at their destinations on time, and not taking their shoes off? I think I speak for Ron Paul supporters everywhere when I say it's clearly an international conspiracy to destroy our American way of life.