Friday, February 08, 2008

Blogging About Blogwhoring

An aside in a comment from Generik:

he said, shamelessly blogwhoring
Ha! You don't know the meaning of the word 'shameless'. I could out-shameless a dozen of you, sir!

Humboldtblue responds to Generik:
Don't sweat it Gen, it seems to be that blogwhoring is the way to go at this joint. I think Tom just likes being a blogpimp. I mean, this site comes with a fifth-wheel caddillac and everything.
This is entirely correct. (As a matter of fact, we do have a virtual fifth-wheel Cadillac here. Don't believe me? Want to see it for yourself? Just close your eyes and imagine it. There it is! It's virtual.) Anybody with a blog to whore is welcome to come here and whore it. Anybody except Atrios, that is.

Nah, I'm just kidding. Atrios can come here and whore his blog anytime he likes.

In comments, feel free to blogwhore anything directly (or, hell, indirectly) related to the topic at hand. In blogwhoring threads, feel free to blogwhore anything at all. I'll check it out; it's possible others will as well, although I can't guarantee it. But with our vast audience in the high two figures, how can you afford not to post your links here?

This, by the way, is a blogwhoring thread.