Lots of stuff going on today. Here's what you might have missed if you were too lazy to scroll down:
- Ahab snarks on Derbyshire
- Shiltone collects the Random Flickr-Blogging
- Kathy is relieved that Fred Thompson still has a job
- Aimai defends Clinton's outreach to Wise Old Men
- I have still more Death Valley pictures
- Aimai prescribes a course of compassionate liberalism photo ops for Obama
- Deborah reviews Marie Antoinette
- Ahab on McCain's 'credibility'
1'Literally' meaning 'everything that follows is wild exaggeration'.