Shriekback - Sway
Link Wray - Apache
3 Mustaphas 3 - Yogurt Koydum Dolaba/Televizyon
Vibrants - Stomp Crazy
Wall of Voodoo - The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly/Hang 'em High
Joy Division - Isolation
Latin Playboys - If
Single Bullet Theory - Angels Over Tehran
Wire - Lowdown
Agent Orange - Misirlou
As promised last week, we're going to try a CD swap. Here we go:
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to compile the soundtrack to the film in your head [clarification: that is, an entirely imaginary movie] (and share it on CD with the other participants). The rules are simple:
- You may not use music specifically composed for use in film.
- Apart from that, anything goes (classical fans take note).
- Do not identify the artist or song title (yet).
- There is no Rule Number 4.
- Tracks should be titled with a brief identification of the scene over which they play (by type, by mood, or whatever, e.g., 'Chase Scene' or 'Flashback Montage' or 'Sad Scene').
- There must be one track titled 'Opening Credits', and one track titled 'Closing Credits'.
- Once everyone has traded CDs, I'll start a thread in which you can post artist/song titles for the CD you made.
We had a few people expressing interest last week (Generik, George, Jamelle, Lettuce, and I'm probably forgetting someone), but of course it's open to anyone else as well; let me know in comments if you're in.