Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Outsourcing Plus

Congratulations to Senator Obama for securing the Democratic presidential nomination and to Senator Clinton for a contest well fought. Now our party can begin to move forward with the important task of turning the country around from the disastrous maladministration of the past eight years.
More...
Naturally I turned to understand the significance of the Obama nomination to NRO's The Corner, home to our oh-so-loyal opposition. While I was preparing to make one of my trademark small-bore attacks on K-Lo, the Pantload and company, I had an inkling that on this important occasion roy (among others) might have beat me there. So wisely I looked in at Alicublog and found that I could save you the sacrifice of reading me practicing my scales while you could be attending the symphony.

But for extra added value, behold this K-Lo post that must have come after roy's:

Exactly Right [Kathryn Jean Lopez]

Sean Hannity just offered some advice to McCain on Hannity & Colmes. If he wants to give an inspiring speech, the senator ought to look at Mitt Romney's CPAC exit speech and Fred Thompson's exit speech; they were both fantastic, conservative, uplifting speeches. And so, John McCain should make like he's about to bow out of the race to find, as Hillary might put it, his voice.

These people are natural born losers. That's all there is to it. So let's pull together now and send them on their way.

[Added a line.]