Saturday, August 23, 2008

There Was a Farmer Who Had a Dog

And Biden was his name-o:

There Are So Many Papers in "The Problem With Joe Biden Is ... " File [Kathryn Jean Lopez]

But a few that come to mind at this hour: .... Judge Bork, Clarence Thomas, Miguel Estrada, Alito ... and this ...

Then Biden puts a hand on the reporter’s shoulder and with demonic pleasure lights into Tom DeLay. “The guy hasn’t talked to members of his family in I don’t know how many years,” he says. “The next Republican that tells me I’m not religious, I’m gonna shove my rosary beads down their throat!”

Mercifully, "Joe Biden Can’t Shut Up…" That should be quite the challenge for the Obama campaign. Michelle might be working on discipline, but if Joe Biden hasn't learned it in all his years ... good luck.

B-I-D-E-N, B-I-D-E-N, B-I-D-E-N/And Biden was his name-o.