Friday, October 24, 2008

Who Is The Real Joe McCain?

[News item: John McCain's brother Joe, stuck in traffic, calls 911]

911 Dispatcher: 911. State your emergency.

Caller: The wheels are coming off the [expletive] bus!

911 Dispatcher: Has there been an accident?

Caller: No, it's no accident; Mom always liked him best...

911 Dispatcher: Sir, please state the nature of your emergency.

Caller: I'm stuck in traffic! You'd think after buying $150,000 worth of clothes for that trailer-park trollop and arranging for Cindy to get her own cell tower, he could at least helicopter me out of here!

911 Dispatcher: Sir, 911 is for emergencies only.

Caller: It is an emergency! Don't you know what's going to happen to my taxes if That One gets into office?

911 Dispatcher: Sir, as one of the 95%, I hardly think--

Caller: Don't you know who I am? I'm Joe The Plumb--, I mean Joe McCain! Damn!

911 Dispatcher: Sir, are you the Joe McCain who works at Kelly's Roast Beef on Revere Beach and keeps calling 911 about the sea monsters?

Caller: [expletive] you! (hangs up)

911 Dispatcher: 911. State your emergency.

Caller: Hello, I’m calling for John McCain and the RNC, because you need to know that Barack Obama has worked closely with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, whose organization bombed the US Capitol, the Pentagon...

[cross-posted at Blue Mass Group]