Thursday, November 06, 2008

After The End of the World

My pet Jew "Democrat for McCain" has rolled up his tent and slunk away. When you click on the link you get to a defunct blank page and no breadcrumbs to his new endeavour "Conservative Democratic Jews for Hysterical anti Obama stuff." I wonder if the fact that I was his only reader, and I was poking him with a sharp stick, affected anything? Meanwhile, elsewhere in the hysteriosphere, my pet Christian mommies are giving it all up to the lord.

History has been riddled with wicked men. But God forbid His own people weaken the power of His name now! We need to hang out in truth...so that we become truth for the world! More...
"Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world."
Let us gather up some of the pluck of the writer of "Onward Christian Soldiers"

"Some trust in chariots and horses, but we will trust in the name of our God."

Stop looking at what some man is threatening to do or not do. Get your eyes off of him and put them on the ONE who can grind Him to dust in a Word...Don't forget who you are!!!

Stand for truth, set your face to Him like flint, and what is there than man can do to you?

Let's show our children, our neighbors, our relatives that there is something behind the Christianity we claim.

"And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?"

When we walk through our lives with confidence that doesn't make sense, peace that defies logic and joy that confounds the world, then our Lord can nod and say, "Well done. For I have not given you a spirit of fear, my child. Thank you for preaching to the world the power of My name."


I'm a little unclear what happens when He Who Must Be Obeyed fails to "grind that man" into "dust" but I think I can assure you that it won't change a thing. G-d may fail to smite the wicked on her say so, but she remains certain that he would if he could.

aimai