Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Have a Great Thanksgiving

Why did the turkeys cross the road?
Sorry, not you guys--I meant the readers. You guys are pretty much screwed.

(Best 'why did the turkeys cross the road?' joke wins a fabulous prize: double best wishes for the Thanksgiving holiday. Work in a Sarah Palin reference and you get...well, actually a little less, because it's almost certain to be a cheap shot. But funny nonetheless!)

Anyway, I'm outtahere for a couple days, back Saturday, so if my esteemed colleagues feel moved to post in my absence it would be a kindness. In the meantime, I hope all of you are well and happy and with loved ones for the holiday. And of course, let's all be enormously thankful for...well, I don't even have to say it, do I?

Update: our President(-elect) knows what Thanksgiving is all about.