Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Random Ten

Plugz - El Clavo y la Cruz
Clash - I Fought the Law
Dead Moon - Dead in the Saddle
Sonantes - Miopia
Isaac Hayes - The Look of Love
Roxy Music - Strictly Confidential
Shriekback - Sway
Wire - I Am the Fly
Thin White Rope - Red Sun (acoustic)
Skatalites - Shake a Lady

Bonus track: Young Marble Giants - Credit in the Straight World

CD swap (the covers version) update: the most dilatory participant, who shall go unnamed here (but he knows who he is), finally got his CDs sent, and everyone should have received them by now. Once you've had a chance to listen to everyone's, let me know and I'll post track lists here. In the meantime, below the fold are teasers for the full tracklist...

More...
From Steve:


From Ahab (live version):


From George:


From me: