Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Miers vs. 'Miers'

Time for some fun and games. Six quotes are posted below; three are taken from Harriet Miers' e-mails, and half are from a parody blog. Can you identify which is which? Post your answers in comments.

  1. Hopefully Jenna and Barbara recognize that their parents are 'cool' - as do the rest of us.

  2. The record speaks for itself, I have always been 111% for President Bush, even though alot of people didn't understand his True Potential.

  3. On a day off, the first thing always I do is SLEEP IN (yes I'm a Night Owl, I admit it!!) and then clean clean clean...and that's when I start to Think Big.

  4. You are the best governor ever - deserving of great respect!

  5. Texas has a very popular governor and first lady!

  6. Does anyone have any good recommendations of general books on Constitutional Law, history of the Supreme Court, etc?