Friday, February 15, 2008

Make of This What You Will

I'm standing on a pier watching fifteen mob guys have a sit down, a half circle of chairs facing the ocean. All of a sudden they stand up and, out of fear, raise their rifles and shoot into the air, where they imagine their enemy is. But accidentally, they shoot their feet off, and blow huge holes in the pier. All falls into disarray. I'm scared and wondering what is happening. Then I hear a voice over--its Howard Dean. Turns out, I'm watching a film about his campaign for the presidency. People are criticizing him for allowing the film to be made because it makes the dems look bad. But he answers, pleadingly "After all, a campaign isn't an administration, things wouldn't have turned out so badly."

The weird thing? I really did dream this.