Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Random Ten

Eno - Spider & I
Spot 1019 - Peace War
Portishead - Sour Times
Dengue Fever - Made of Steam
Shriekback - My Spine Is the Bass Line
Wire - I Feel Mysterious Today
Fall - There's a Ghost in My House
Tuxedomoon - Desire
Chicha Libre - Primavera en la Selva
New Order - Procession

Also, let's get started on the CD swap (covers you like better than the original; more detail here), and my apologies for being slow and lazy on this. Steve, Ahab, and George are all on board; anyone else who wants to join, sign up in comments. I'll send an e-mail around this weekend with more detailed instructions (although there isn't really that much to it), but basically we'll each burn a CD and send copies to the other participants. Let's shoot for October 3, two weeks from now; let me know if that's not enough time.