At 7:03 pm Pacific time, someone from Naperville Illinois gave us our 100,000th hit. I can remember celebrating at 1,000. Thanks to all of you who visit here, and if Naperville person can ever identify yourself, I owe you a drink.
What keeps people coming here? All the posts, obviously:
- Ahab snarks on Broder on McCain
- I have fun with Jonah's people seeing liberal fascism everywhere
- Aimai considers the bizarre illogic of Republican voters
- Kathy says goodbye to Romney
- Aimai gives Earl Butz an appropriate sendoff
- Ahab gives us some shorter Peggy Noonan
- We've got the Friday Random 10, as usual
- I whack Jonah's correspondents upside the head over 'identity politics'
- Aimai laments another failure to uphold the rule of law
- Kathy notes Huckabee's big endorsement